Tic Tac Design takes seriously the security and privacy of the personal information of its customers. All of the personal data treatment operations will take place in accordance with the law on the protection of data, for the purposes for which the information was released. In particular, we quotethe Italian Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003. By ticking the related box, you accept the terms of this Notice and you consent to the processing and use of your personal data as described below.
Furthermore, , in reference to EU legislation on protection of personal data, we specify that the holder of the data treatment is Tic Tac Design & C. sas byMatteoPaolini
Information we collect from users:
• Some information are provided voluntarily by filling in the form on the site www.tictacdesign.com. This includes information provided when subscribing to our services, posting material and personal information (such as personal profiles or photos) shared on our social pages (facebook-twitter-etc.) or released when requesting further services.
• We collect details of your visits to this Web site, including traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, whether this is required for our purposes or for other reasons, and the resources to which the user logs on to.
• The navigation on our website requires the use of “cookies”, which are files stored on the hard drive of your computer by your browser. Cookies allow us to identify account holders and to optimize the user experience with the site. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but allow you to disable them. We recommend that you leave cookies “active” in order to get a better experience on our Web site.
Use of Data
Why we store your data:
• To provide you with information pertaining to the products and services you need.
• To maximize the enjoyment of the site www.tictacdesign.com by the user through all electronic devices such as computers or smartphones
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contract established between you and us.
• We may also use your data, or allow some selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of your interest, and to contact you byregular mail, email, SMS.
• Through the use of this website, we may also gather information relating to your traffic data. We can automatically record this information each time you visit the site www.tictacdesign.com. For example, we can detect the user’s IP address, the host name of the user’s computer each time you visit the site www.tictacdesign.com. We may also collect information about how you use the site.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• Site Administrators of www.tictacdesign.com (for ex:. Our Internet Service Provider).
• If Tic Tac Design & C. sasby MatteoPaolini is acquired by a third party.
• to the transport company that will take care of shipping.
• tothe online payments management platform “GestPay” belonging to the bankinggroup “BancaSella”
Under art. 7 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003 (“Right to access personal data and other rights”) we inform you about the possibility of exercising at any time the rights granted by that article, by contacting Tic Tac Design & C. sasbyMatteoPaolini, owner of the personal data processing.
The user has the right to receive information on what personal data is being processed and what are the methods of processing. The user also has the right to request the correction or deletion of his/her personal data or to withdraw his or her consent at any time regarding the processing of such data. Tic Tac Design may store and process personal data until the user asks for the deletion.
This request must be sent by email to email@example.com
The Web site includes links to other Web sites. Users must remember that such websites are governed by their own privacy policies and we do not assume any responsibility for these. Check the terms of the relevant privacy policies before submitting personal information on such websites.